Join us for our first Gilbert “Run for Fun” 5K & 1 Mile Run/Walk. We will celebrate the benefits of an active and healthy lifestyle, while having fun!
This year’s event is made possible by a grant awarded by the Saucony Run for Good Foundation. Let’s try to make this event a tradition that all running enthusiasts, and those new to the sport, will enjoy for many years to come.
This event is not sponsored by nor is associated with Gilbert Public Schools and the Town of Gilbert.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Register a team of 2 and receive $5 off your combined registration! Both participants must register at the same time to receive this discount. Discount only applies to teams of 2. This is perfect for a parent and child who want to run/walk this event together!
What You Get!
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal (all participants!!)
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups (5K participants only). Our age groups are the following:
- 8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google) (5K Race Participants only)
- Course set/marked by StartLine Racing to maximize your experience!
- A great time being active with your family and friends and a good feeling KNOWING that all run proceeds are going to help a great cause!
Packet Pickup and Race Day Information
- Want to miss out on the race day lines? Packet pick-up will be available on Friday, March 2nd from 4:00 - 7:00pm at Cadence Running Company (map).
- Race Day Registration and Day of Packet Pick-Up will be available beginning at 7:30am at Mesquite High School.
- We accept cash, check, or credit card (VISA and Master Card only) on race day
Cost of registration on race day will be $40 for non-students and $30 for students (with your student i.d. number).
We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
- No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
- Please no pets
5K course will consist of two laps.
March 2 4:00 PM - Packet Pick-up - Cadence Running Company 4-7pm
March 3 7:30 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
March 3 8:30 AM - 5K Run Begins
March 3 8:35 AM - 1 Mile Run/Walk Begins
March 3 9:30 AM - Awards Begin (approximate)